Notes from the Manager
Thank you again to everybody who has done a guest strip in the past couple of weeks (in celebration of Multiplex's 5th anniversary). Wednesday's comic by Shannon Saar has been moved into the Guest Strips section now, so if you missed that, you can check it out here.
There may or may not be ONE LAST guest strip (for now) tomorrow. I don't know yet, sorry!
What I do know is that I've gotten the proofs back for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (a.k.a. Book 1) from the printer, and I'll will be very busy going over that for the next several days. So far, the color looks great! I'm getting really excited about finally getting this thing into peoples' hands.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason