Notes from the Manager
Thank you again to everybody who has done a guest strip in the past couple of weeks (in celebration of Multiplex's 5th anniversary). Wednesday's comic by Shannon Saar has been moved into the Guest Strips section now, so if you missed that, you can check it out here.
There may or may not be ONE LAST guest strip (for now) tomorrow. I don't know yet, sorry!
What I do know is that I've gotten the proofs back for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (a.k.a. Book 1) from the printer, and I'll will be very busy going over that for the next several days. So far, the color looks great! I'm getting really excited about finally getting this thing into peoples' hands.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie