Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #485: The Floater, Part One
For those of you who aren't Kickstarter backers (and don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook or wherever), there are two bits of news about the Book 1 collection that I can share with yaz:
1. Multiplex: Book 1 now has the official (sub-)title of "Enjoy Your Show." Or, really, Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show. It was one of the first titles I came up with, and while I was trying to come up with something else (because of a little-known and now out of print novel by the same name that I've never read), I just kept coming back to it. So: Enjoy Your Show, it is.
2. The Prequel story is now complete, so there are TWO final things left to do. Namely, proofing the book before I send it to the printer and the cover illustration, which… is gonna take some designing, but will at least be fun. Unlike the proofing.
I expect it'll take a few days to design and draw the cover illustration, and I'd like at least a full week of proofing and re-proofing and re-re-proofing, because once I send it to the printer, it'll be a lot harder (and potentially very expensive) to fix anything.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie