Notes from the Manager
I sure hope all this set-up isn't boring, but it's pretty necessary.
Those of you who don't pay attention to the Deleted Scenes blog might check out the latest post, about the revised Chapter 1–5 eBooks, which are now available at the Multiplex Store, and the Chapter 6 eBook, which is now available for pre-order. (It will be finished within a month, for certain, hopefully in the next few weeks.)
I go into this in a little more depth in the blog post, but supporting the Chapter eBooks is the single best way to help me get the bonus comics for the Book 2 print collection finished — and they're only $1.49! If you want Book 2 to see the light of day, think of each of these Chapter eBooks as a mini-Kickstarter. This is the best way — right now — to support the production of the next book.
Don't forget that you can always commission illustrations (hand-drawn or vector) through the Multiplex Store, too!
Why wait until I do a Kickstarter project, when you can get pretty much all the same "rewards" already — and for less money?!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie