Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #557: The Third Miracle, Part Three; #561: A Night in the Patio, Part One; #562: A Night in the Patio, Part Two; #563: A Night in the Patio, Part Three; #564: A Night in the Patio, Part Four; #599: Moving Forward, Part One
Rakesh, for those of you with poor memories, is Devi's current beau; he first appeared in #557 and received a name in #561. (The Related Strips are there for you.)
Anyway. Welcome to Multiplex #600! Long-time readers know I don't make a big deal about these things, because… I mean, I did 40 pages of new stuff for Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (now available from Diamond Comics — JUN110987… heh), so it's really a totally arbitrary number.
For me, the real milestones are the six-year anniversary on July 10th and the end of Book Five (which should be right around the same time), but it still feels good to hit a nice, round number, all the same. Thanks to every single one of your for reading however long you have, and I hope you stick around for the long haul.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie