Notes from the Manager
As long-time readers know, I hate missing deadlines, even when they're for more updates than normal, but I'm already falling behind on things thanks to my freelance (over-)workload this week. (On the other hand, it sure is nice to know I can afford to pay for things like rent and groceries this month.)
If you'd like to see me do the strip three times a week on a regular basis… buy the book (or anything else), make a small donation, or tell your friends about Multiplex. The book is for people who really truly madly deeply love the strip or just prefer books to websites (like me), and some of you don't. And I know a lot of you are poor movie theater employees, and that's totally cool, too. But whatever your circumstances, if you enjoy the strip and want more of it than just the two strips a week I'll be doing until… well, until the strip ends… please, pretty please, share Multiplex your friends. Sharing is free!
(You can also just send me a nice e-mail and I will love you for it, but I'd love you more if you got your friends to read the strip, too.)
See you on Friday, and thank you, as always, for reading.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie