Notes from the Manager
(I borrowed this strip's title from some ridiculous-looking romance that came out last year, by the way. It's not a typo.)
If you don't already have a copy of the Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show (Book 1) print collection, it is now listed in the June PREVIEWS catalog (page 258). It's a Diamond Comics Staff Pick, in fact! Ask your local comics shop to get you a copy sometime this month, and save yourself the shipping. If they have a Diamond account (and if they're a comic book store, chances are they do), that can get it for you.
While you're at it, tell 'em how much you love Multiplex, so they order a few extra copies. :)
I hope you enjoyed the three strips this week — or five, if you count the two bonus comics from Chapter 6 that posted over at Deleted Scenes. I'm in a race to get to finish Book 5 before July 10th (the sixth anniversary of Multiplex), so I'll keep the updates coming as fast as I can. If you'd like to help me do that (and in the process help Book 2 come sooner, rather than later), please feel free make a donation or buy something from the Multiplex Store!
See you next week!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie