Notes from the Manager
Don't think the Multiplex staff is going to get off this easy, after an accident like this. Stay tuned.
Once again, I am going to try for more than the usual two updates this week — and it will definitely happen. BUT… I don't know quite how many there will be. Three? Five? I don't know yet! I don't have a freelance job getting in the way this week — yet — so it's looking pretty good.
But there will definitely be at least two more — since they're already done — those two being bonus comics for the upcoming Chapter 6 eBook, which will go up over at the Deleted Scenes blog — so be sure to subscribe to the Multiplex Complete RSS feed (or at least to the Comics category feed) to keep up to date.
Time is running out on the Rhyme Bandits T-shirt pre-order! We're coming up short at the moment, so if you'd like to see this shirt get made, order it today!
(Thanks to Terrence Wiggins of Stagnant Pool Party for the help figuring out the title for this strip. It always helps to have a sounding board! Check out SPP if you like crazy-ass webcomics. When I archive-binged their relatively young strip, I had laughs a-plenty.)
UPDATE (5/31): The first of the two Chapter 6 bonus comics set for this week is up over at Deleted Scenes.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie