Notes from the Manager
And thank you to everyone who came out and saw me at Emerald City this past weekend. I've been riding high on the experience (although a bit tired) ever since.
See you Friday with my second update for the weekend!
UPDATE: I called it early. The Ozu's the Boss? T-shirt has been voted off the island by a lack of orders. But I've replaced it with a new T-shirt design — a play on the Enter the Dragon logo saying "Enter My Dragon" instead, which is available for PRE-ORDER at $14.99.
I need twelve orders by March 24th to cover the printing. If you like this design, order it NOW — especially if you want a Ladies size, or either a Men's Small or 2XL (or larger), because I'm not able to keep those sizes on hand. (They simply don't sell well for me. I am, sadly, not Topatoco.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie