Notes from the Manager
And so ends the three-week three-strips-a-week stint. I hope you enjoyed the extra updates — and thank you to everyone who has bought stuff and/or shared the comic with their friends lately! You rock.
The first panel from #564 is still the vote incentive at TopWebComics, in case you'd like to see it double-sized.
This strip marks the first strip in Chapter 25 — or the fifth chapter in Book 5 (there are always five chapters per book), meaning a lot of the themes from Book 5 are going to start wrapping up in the near future. I hope you've been enjoying the last year!
Book 6 should be a lot of fun. It should start around #601, if everything goes according to plan… Obviously, some of the overriding themes of the strip will continue (such as Jason's growing interest in old movie theaters, and the gang figuring out what they want to do with the rest of their lives), but there will be a major storyline throughout Book 6 that I think you'll all enjoy. Of course, that's not for a few more months, so I don't want to get you all excited yet…
SHIRTS ON SALE! I have a clearance sale on all of the T-shirts in my store, because… I'm trying to clear out of my stock. (That's what clearance sales are usually for, right?) I'm
down the my last three sold out of Copyright shirts, and Popcorn and Breakfast Club are dirt cheap.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie