Notes from the Manager
Since I promised a Wednesday strip, here's a Wednesday strip — but unfortunately a last-minute freelance gig added to the usual Thanksgiving family obligations are going to get in the way of having a third strip up this week. Hopefully three next week. Sorry!
(11/26 UPDATE: You can see a new hand-drawn Multiplex strip — or the pencils, anyway — over at the Deleted Scenes blog, though!)
As many of you know, I'm back to looking for freelance work to make up for the time spent working on Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show full-time earlier this year (which was, y'know, all of my living expenses). It's sort of annoying to be home spending so much time looking for paying work when I could be drawing more comics instead, but since the comics don't pay all my bills, I gotta look for work that does. :(
That said, if you want to pick up the book or a T-shirt in the near future, I will be having a sale running from Black Friday through Cyber Monday… Stop by the store on Friday to see what's up!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie