Notes from the Manager
Continuity error: The supply closet door opens the opposite direction that it did in #98.
If there was any doubt, you can look closely at Jason's palm in panel 5 and see the tubing Jason is using to squirt blood out of his hand. I generally try to make Kurt's special effects pranks at least somewhat realistic. (If someone has a missing arm, for instance, they have it pulled behind their back.)
The new guy in this strip is named Rookie. Or, that's not his name, but that's what he's going to be called.
If you've somehow managed to avoid every fifth word from my mouth in the past several months, the first Multiplex print collection — Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show — is now available. As in, it is shipping. As in, you pay me money, you get the book as soon as the USPS can manage. No more Kickstarter pledging or pre-orders: money —> book —> happiness.
There IS one preorder going on, still: The Michael Bay is the Devil T-shirt design is six shirts shy of getting printed. (And by the way, if you own a store and would like to carry them, I can get them for you wholesale! Just e-mail me for details.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie