Notes from the Manager
For those of you who don’t pay attention to the Deleted Scenes blog (i.e. those of you who read using the Multiplex app for iPhone and iPod touch), thanks to the Patreon backers passing the $600/month Milestone Goal, the Multiplex website is now completely ad-free and reader supported.
That means I can fill up the full width of the site with the comic, and I’ve made all of Chapter 34 to date 900px wide. That’s 25% bigger! Since the iOS app uses the same images, this means the strip images in the app are 25% bigger, too. So if you love the Multiplex app, consider tossing us a few bucks a month via Patreon. (The $99/year iOS Developer Program fee keeps it in the App Store, and it’s one of the many costs of doing Multiplex.)
My programmer (Daniel Farrelly) and I are working on more improvements to the website — including a new, responsive layout (that will look more or less like this one, but… bigger) and retina-friendly graphics. Stay tuned for news about that!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason