Notes from the Manager
Thanks to Mike Norton (illustrator of a billion comics, including Battlepug and Image Comics’s excellent Revival), for the okay to use the Revival logo on Red’s T-shirt. My buddy Sean Dove also designs the Revival books, and you should check out his stuff, too.
Sorry for the late update, but I was getting the vast majority of the Kickstarter books shipped out. In case you didn’t notice, Multiplex: There and Back Again is now available for PRE-ORDER — which means if you order it now, I’ll do my best to make sure it’s in your greasy little hands the week of March 17th (if not sooner). At least if you’re in the US. International shipping is, sadly, ridiculously expensive and unpredictable date-wise.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie