Notes from the Manager
I'm going to try for three strips this week, so I can finish up Book 6 before 2012 is up. Cross your fingers for me! Work on Book 2 has re-commenced, as well, but will likely not really get cracking until after Book 6 is over.
I did want to take a short break between Book 6 and Book 7, so if anybody with a webcomic (or portfolio website) to promote is interested in ponying up a guest comic, get a hold of me!
Whether or not Christmas is your thing, have a safe and happy next couple of days. And be particularly nice to your movie theater employees, because it's a busy day for them. Cool? Cool.
(Thanks to my friend Dana for help coming up with the title.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie