Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #741: Crack a Window; #742: She-Devils; #743: Love at First Sight; #744: Grudge Match; #745: Down Low, Too Slow; #746: I Should Kill Thee with Much Cherishing; #747: A Seed of Doubt; #748: He Who Hesitates Is Lost
You Monday/Thursday only folks might have missed #748, which posted late Friday afternoon, so make sure you're up to date.
This is it! The last arc in the movie arc — or the filming, at any rate. They'll still need to get through post-production and then screen the thing, obviously. I won't say how long this arc will run, but I said last week that it'd be over in about a month, so you do the math. (Subject to change.)
So yeah. See you… later this week — hopefully Thursday, but possibly Friday — for what will just-so-happen to be Multiplex #750.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie