Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #720: You Jinxed It
To be continued on Thursday, naturally.
A couple of you have asked me what I think about the shooting in Aurora, Colorado, so I'll talk about that briefly, I guess:
I know I made light of the Philadelphia movie theater shooting a few years back, but… well, you know, nobody died there. Nobody walked into that theater thinking, "Hey, I'm going to kill a bunch of people." It seemed a different sort of situation.
I'm not going to bring this up in Multiplex in the immediate future, mostly because I'm in the middle of this zombie story, so there's no room for it, but also because I just don't want to give that little psycho any more ink. It's a terrible tragedy, and I hope the little mother fucker who inflicted it on Aurora, Colorado, gets what's coming to him, and that's all I really have to say about it right now.
Sadly enough, it may end up having to have implications on Multiplex, anyway — particularly related to the costumes and such… so it might have to come up in some fashion. But I'll worry about that when I need to.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie