Notes from the Manager
Ruh roh, Kurt! Looks like the Avengers aren't the only one with a Hulk! (Those are Jamal and Hatterman, if you didn't recognize their hand-drawn incarnations.)
Final notice! The Book 2 Project is closing up shop at midnight tonight! (Or sometime tomorrow.) So no more dawdling — support Book 2 if you want to, or forever hold your peace! You will, of course, be able to pre-order it about a month before the book is released, but this is your last chance to get any of the higher-end rewards, or your name on the Thank You page for Kickstarter and Book 2 Project supporters. Check out the various ways you can contribute in the Multiplex Store.
(If you're curious, we've raised a total of $19,926.42 from the combined funding projects — or $14,612.66 after Kickstarter, Amazon, and PayPal fees have been deducted, and money for taxes has been set aside. In other words, that smaller number is the actual book budget.)
Speaking of The Avengers, which comes out today in the US: Who's gonna see it? Who's taking an ethical stand against seeing this movie because of whatever? Who's already seen it because you live in some other fuckin' country? And who is gonna wait for a while for the crazy crowds to die down before they see it?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie