Notes from the Manager
I'm writing this before I leave for ECCC, which will be over by the time you read this. But I have to write something for the blog post or the Kickstarter widget at right will break the layout, so I'm just going to make some reasonable guesses as to what all happened over the weekend…
WHEW! Emerald City Comicon was great, but I'm so tired.
Aw man, sharing a table with with Angela Melick of Wasted Talent and my ex-Triple Feature co-host Tom Brazelton of Theater Hopper was a blast. It was great, as always, to see David Willis, Spike, and Kel — a.k.a. the rest of Blank Label Comics — and my good friend Joel Watson of HiJINKS Ensue, as well. Joel did some amazing karaoke on Saturday night.
As for the show itself, it was really crazy fighting off all those fangirls. (I am spoken for, ladies!) And I was really surprised when both Summer Glau and George Takei bought copies of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show! Who knew they were fans, right? Unbelievable!
I continue to be stunned by the amazing outpouring of generosity of all the Kickstarter backers. We've now passed $10,000 in the Kickstarter project! Thank you so much to everybody who has pledged so far — but we still have a long way to go yet, so please, if you haven't pledged yet and want to help, check out the Kickstarter project page.
See you Thursday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason