Notes from the Manager
The Kickstarter pledges slowed down (as expected) significantly over the weekend, but I'm happy to say that we're at over 50% towards the goal. If you'd like to help ensure that Book 2 sees the light of day, please don't hesitate to pledge — your card isn't charged until Thursday April 12 at midnight.
And remember, if we go over $5000 over goal, any additional funding will go towards the production of Book 3. (Under $5000 over goal will go towards promoting Book 2, some lingering business debt from Book 1, and other Multiplex-related expenses.) So, you know, added incentive to check out the project page at Kickstarter there, if you haven't already!
ALSO! Another reminder that I will be at Emerald City Comicon this weekend. So if you're headed there as well, be sure to stop by Booth 307, where I'll be set up with Angela Melick of Wasted Talent and my good friend Tom Brazelton of Theater Hopper, a stone's throw away from the rest of Blank Label Comics.
See you Thursday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason