Notes from the Manager
Running even later than I was on Thursday, so until I can get the hand-drawn panels for this page inked and toned, you'll just have to stare at my pencils (plus a little shading that I threw in for toning reference).
The good news is, my graduate school portfolio and application are now turned in, and I only have Multiplex and way too much freelance work to concentrate on now. Cross your fingers for me, I guess?
Once again, we have Matt in the hand-drawn panels (3 & 4, anyway). Still just a background character…
See you Thursday!
UPDATE (1/18): Well, I was supposed to be blacked out. But I messed something up with the code. Because I'm dumb. Anyway. Go here to learn more about SOPA and PIPA and/or write your Congressmen. Please.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie