Notes from the Manager
1. This is the end of Chapter 26. Chapter 27 will start up on Thursday with the very first scene (more or less) of the movie, so… yay. Finally.
2. There's a new thing in the Multiplex Store: a Multiplex: The Movie “sponsorship.”
Basically, it is like the $200-level Kickstarter reward where people got to have cameos in Book 1 Prequel story. Since this cameo doesn’t come with the book or a T-shirt and whatnot, though, it is $100. It does, however, include a print of the first strip you appear in, so there’s shipping on top of that). So… it’s still not cheap, but well, you know, it’s really more to support the strip and get something kinda cool in return, not just pay me to draw you into the comic. (If you do want a T-shirt, as well, I Believe in George Romero shirts are still available!)
3. A few of you have asked whether I plan to do a full-fledged Kickstarter for Book 2, and the answer is “probably”; I’m just not in a financial position to take several months off from paying freelance work this time, as I was when Book 1 was under way, so I want to have nearly all of the bonus comics in the can before I launch it (if I launch it).
4. Just so none of you hover your mouse over the nav menu at the top and wait for the drop-downs to show up, they won’t anymore. I got rid of the drop-down, to make the site a little more modern, a little more touch-friendly. There is, however, now a sitemap in the footer of every page, so there you go. Still easy to get anywhere in just one little click… after you scroll past all the comments.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie