Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #603: Just Desserts, Part Two
So, finally, here's the new assistant manager, Sarah. At the end of Book 5, Norma mentioned that they needed to wait for the school year to be over for her to free up, and then it took me two more months to actually introduce her, so now we're seeing her as if she's been at the theater for a little while.
We're also seeing a few old faces for the first time in a long time here, some of whom will be a little more prominent in Book 6 than… in Book 5, anyway.
And before anybody asks, Sarah is supposed to be 30-ish. And Jason will not be dating her.
Oh, and yes, I know the grammatically correct title would be "Every Day All Day," but it's a Naughty By Nature reference, so…
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie