Notes from the Manager
This IS the last of the Halloween strips, so (sorry) we won't see Angie 2’s accomplice unmasked — but there’s enough in this and the last few strips to let you figure out who is behind it (it’s one of the guys in the background of #586 and 587), and you can be sure that the rest played out more or less the same as in #581.
I'm fighting off a cold my lovely girlfriend gave me and freelancing on-site somewhere for the next couple of weeks, but hopefully I can keep the updates on time… See you Monday!
UPDATE: Since I’m too wrapped up with this arc to do a Thor strip, a Thor/Multiplex mash-up by Mic Magtanong will have to suffice. I love it, so head over to Comics Should Be Good's latest The Line It Is Drawn column to give it (and the other hilarious webcomics/super-hero mash-ups) a look!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason