Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #529: I Never Kid, Part Two
Multiplex will be updating Monday/Wednesday/Friday for the rest of February.
The current TopWebComics incentive is the same as Wednesday, because it was busted all day. You can see a blown-up view of the last panel from #558!
REMINDER: Those of you in the Chicago area brave enough to venture out into the cold, I'll be taking part in The Comic Vault's Winter Con 2 this weekend. I'll be there from 12–2pm on Saturday. Alongside me will be Don Kramer (Wonder Woman); Dave Losso (The Great Sandwich Detective); and Brian J. Crowley (Hamster Rage).
Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show is now 15% off when purchased from the Multiplex store ($16.95 for the regular edition; $21.95 for the Artist's Edition). For US people, that basically means shipping is free! FREE. Additionally, I've the Chapter 1 eBook is now FREE (and unlike the WOWIO edition way back when or the online versions, this is the HD Edition). I've lowered the cost of the Chapter eBook set by $2, to match.
See you on Monday!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie