Notes from the Manager
Thanks to everyone who came out to see me and Justin on Saturday!
Also: the page I did for Steve Horton's Spinning to Infinity is up, for those of you who like to see my hand-drawn comics. I was really happy with out the art turned out on this one (I'm enormously self-critical when it comes to my hand-drawn stuff). Thanks are due to TJ Kirsch for the Archie-inspired coloring!
If you're unfamiliar with Spinning, it's a sort-of anthology comic, where each page is done in one, but loosely connected by a theme. I believe that it's all heading somewhere, but only Steve knows! He's had some amazing, amazing artists do pages for it, and there are a lot more coming up soon, bookmark that shiz.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie