Notes from the Manager
There are a few other strips with the Blogger in them, but they're not as important.
There are probably a few of you who thought the last strip was a cliffhanger (I know at least one of you did, because he said so in a comment). Sorry. :) It wasn't a cliffhanger. It was an ending. I wasn't sure if I would revisit New Year's after midnight downstairs or not (and ultimately, obviously, decided not), but Jason and Becky's after-midnight time is between the two of them.
If it makes you feel better, they probably shared a friendly peck, but I know you guys, and I know some of you would have blown it out of proportion. ;)
Anyway. For those of you who don't follow the Deleted Scenes updates yet: I reviewed Tangled and The King's Speech last week! And I'll try to get a review of The Green Hornet up later this week (I'll be seeing it tomorrow night thanks to AICN's Capone).
Thanks to everybody who posted a guest strip in the last couple of weeks: Bill Walko, Iris Amelia, Daniel Farrelly, and Pizdzius Swedzioszek! I'll get them added to the Guest Strips section very soon, I swear. Holidays are hectic, y'know?
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie