Notes from the Manager
This is the first of a few. I might end up doing a bunch of shorter ones (sort of like the New Year's Eve storyline back in 2007) and put them up a little more frequently than usual; I'm not totally sure yet, to be honest. So read the Notes!
It'll get explained later, but Whitey's going away party is being held in a partially remodelled theater; it's just missing the new seats that will go in. Norma has mentioned remodelling on a couple of occasions, and there's been a blue tarp over one of the box office booths for entirely too long, so now they're finally remodeling. Hooray. For the most part, things won't be too different, though; don't panic.
I should probably not mention this, because nobody's really called me out on it, but the old theaters were physically impossible. You entered on the ground floor, then walked down stairs to get to your seats, then at the back of the theater, there was an exit that… went out to ground level. (EDIT: And there is definitely no hill. This is the midwest, guys. —GM)
The stairs also means they were not handicap accessible. Shame on me.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie