Notes from the Manager
So it is official now: Small Press United (a division of IPG) will be the exclusive distributor of Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show for the US and Canada — a few cases of which, by the way, just arrived from the printer and look great.
(While SPU also sells to wholesalers in the UK and Australia, as well as other territories, it's too soon to tell if they'll be unloading any on the international market, I'm afraid. I will definitely keep you posted.)
The book should turn up at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.com in the very near future, and in wholesalers' catalogs for book retailers and comics shops in the not-very-near future. I'll keep you posted as to which ones, of course — especially if Diamond (the largest comics distributor in North America) is one of them.
To get your copy sooner rather than later, though, you'll want to pre-order the book from the Multiplex Store. :) Don't forget — the promotional thingy still stands: if I get 250 pre-orders before September 18th, everyone who has pre-ordered gets a free Multiplex bookmark! We're a little over 1/8th the way there, so stop waiting!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie