Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #489: Toy Story 2
I apologize to everyone involved with How to Train Your Dragon for this strip.
Today, no guest strip — but in addition to my own comic, I do have a guest poem by Katie Schenkel:
Multiplex: An Ode
Standing Jason, Sitting Kurt
Their opinions reassert.
Movie news and movie rumors,
Complaining about consumers.
Kurt’s a fan of action flicks,
Films with zombies are his picks.
Jason’s often hard to please,
Disdain is his expertise.
But you never know what’s next
When you work at a Multiplex.
Katie says that was intentionally bad, but I don't believe her. She's also got a movie blog over at JustPlainSomething.com, so you can check that out sometime.
Tomorrow, we'll have yet another guest strip (and at least one more next week, too), but don't forget that I'm still keeping up with my regular updates, as well.
Also happening tomorrow is Multiplex: Enjoy Your Show releasing to the printer! Which just means they'll take a look at it, run out some proofs, and we'll see if any mistakes slipped past me and the proofreaders over these past two weeks before they actually print the thing… but we're getting there!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie