Notes from the Manager
So it begins. Monday is my first real day as a professional cartoonist, albeit a temporary one; starting today, I'm taking two months off from my regular (full-time) freelance gig, in order to concentrate on Multiplex — and, of course, the Multiplex: Book 1 print collection.
Kickstarter backers can expect a short video update sometime today, as well as a goodly number of bonus strips from the upcoming book — in addition to the regular updates, of which there will be three this week, once again.
Although this two-parter was really the climax of the arc, there's one last strip in this whole coffee storyline (an epilogue, really), so those of you who have been a little impatient with it can just hang in there 'til Friday, I hope. And those of you who have been enjoying it (which seems to be most of you), can… um… just keep enjoying it, I suppose.
Oh, and if you have a nagging feeling that panel 3 looks familiar, it's parodying a scene from Requiem for a Dream. I wouldn't recommend looking it up if you're in any sort of semi-public locale, because the original shot is rather NSFW.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie