Notes from the Manager
The Kickstarter funding period has ended — with an astonishing last-minute bang, bringing the total to $13,194.50 in pledges. That does not mean I'll get all of it, mind you; many peoples' credit cards have errored out or are still being processed.
Approximately $12,500 of the pledges have already been successfully processed, so there's nothing major to worry about — but, if you have recieved a notice from Kickstarter asking you to update your credit card information, please do so quickly! If your payment has not been processed by December 18th, it will be cancelled — you'll lose access to the backers-exclusive posts and obviously you will not receive your pledge rewards.
I did draw the winner of the "Win a Job at the Multiplex 10 Cinemas" contest already, though: ANGIE BOOTH… which is a perfect last name for someone working at a movie theater, come to think of it. Congratulations, Angie! Angie the Second will pop up at the Multiplex 10 some time in the spring or summer of 2010, after the print collection has gone to press. First things first!
For any questions about what's happening next with the book, keep your eyes peeled on the Kickstarter Updates page, or the Multiplex: Book 1 Progress Report box below!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie