Notes from the Manager
I decided to change the title of the strip, even though this is still part of the "Past, Present and Future?" It's not really an arc, per se, but things rarely are in the land of Multiplex. It's more like a scene.
The title is a line from Orgazmo but it was basically one of the oldest movie clichés in the book when they used it (knowingly, of course). And obviously(?) it was here, too.
With the latest bonus strip ("Celluloid Hell") up at the Kickstarter Updates page, Chapter 2 eBook is finally finished, except for a couple of movie posters for the cover. At long last, it will be available in the next couple of weeks — sometime before the end of the Kickstarter fundraising period — and only about a year and nine months late! Hooray!
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie