Notes from the Manager
Welcome to the final chapter of the final book of the third and final act of Multiplex. I'm not sure how long this chapter will go yet, but it will all take place on one day—Tuesday, November 1, 2016, the first day of the new Multiplex 10 Cinemas.
Not everything in the last several or so years has played out quite how I expected it to, based on the outline I made roughly seven years ago, but it came pretty close. And for the most part I’m very happy with the results. Those of you who have stuck with the strip for that long (or nearly that long), I hope you feel the same way.
This final chapter is very much an epilogue to the strip, so… you know, don’t expect too much in the way of drama. But there will be laughs and feels.
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Multiplex: The Revenge (Book Three) is now available in the Multiplex Store! (Only regular/unsigned editions are available at this time; I’ll add artist’s editions once all of the Kickstarter rewards have been fulfilled.)
Multiplex: The Revenge collects chapters 11–15 of the series (strips #217–338, which ran from March 2008 to March 2009), plus over 30 bonus comics — including an all-new stories sets on opening night of The Dark Knight and Zack Snyder’s Watchmen! If you miss Multiplex and would like to see more with these characters, the book collections are for you.
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason
- Multiplex Movie Review milestone goal: Jason reviews every Harry Potter movie