Notes from the Manager
Related Strips: #110: The Great Unifier
Okay, now it's officially 2007 in the Multiplex Universe. Sorry it took so long, but hopefully you enjoyed the numerous bonus updates this week.
This is really the end of the New Year's storyline, although there are one or two more in the pipeline that take place shortly after this... but they're really more like codas.
See you Monday!
(By the way, in case you're wondering how the Multiplex gang was counting down to midnight on a clock that has no second hand, if you notice waaaay in the background of panel 3,the TV has some New Year's action on it; you just can't see the TV on the side they're facing. Point being they were following along on the telly, too. Astute readers will also notice that the last panel answers the question Franklin posed in the first panel of #110.)
Multiplex News & Updates
Bonus comics, drawings, and
other awesome stuff
Saturday, July 1, 2017
Chapter 16 collects strips #339 –362 from the Multiplex archives, plus four bonus comics and one “extended scene” not found in the archives! Chapter 16 costs $1.99.
Supporting the Multiplex chapter eBooks helps make future Multiplex print collections possible. Thank you for your support!
Other Recent Posts
- Multiplex: The Revenge is now available!
- Multiplex Movie Review: Joe Dante’s Burying the Ex (2014)
- Come meet me at Wizard World Philadelphia (June 2–4 only)
- Multiplex 10: the animated short is now (officially) in pre-production
- Multiplex 10: the comic book?! (addition to the $20k stretch goal)
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter project ends in THREE DAYS
- The Multiplex 10 Kickstarter has SIX DAYS TO GO
- Multiplex 10: Good Talk
- Multiplex 10: Hyrule Isn’t Going to Save Itself
- Say hello to Kurt and Jason